Thursday, March 11, 2010

PARDON MY FRENCH FALL 2010 PHOTO SHOOT

Big shout out to the talented photographer, Ingibjörg Torfadóttir, and sexy model, Eva Rúnarsdóttir for a fabulous Sunday afternoon photo shoot. The pics are super sexy and since I'm so excited for the release of the Fall 2010 collection, I decided to give you a sneak peek of what's to come. We started the day off right with a typical American brunch, filled with loads of mimosas and bloody marys...I got so wasted that I spilled like three mimosas on the floor (typical behavior)...check out these sexy pics and let me know what you think! If you like, follow Ingibjörg and Eva's dope blog, www.purplemasturbation.blogspot.com and Ingibjörg's website at www.torfadottir.dk. These ladies are really talented and deserve major props!!












No comments:

Post a Comment