Saturday, May 15, 2010

BANANAS FOR BRUCE LEE

Don't know if anyone else is as bananas for Bruce Lee as I am but here are some pics of the hot karate stud from back in the day. He was kick ass with his karate chops and kung fu kicks. I loved that shit. I loved it so much as a kid that I forced my mom and dad to enroll me in karate. I was pretty good but it got in the way of all my sporting endeavors so I had to quit. I'm pretty sure I could have beat the shit out of someone if I would have stuck with it...j/k! I've always wanted the limited edition Bruce Lee dvd set but still haven't received it yet. I've seen all of the movies and since this blog is about cool shit and not about just fashion...cuz we know that can get ultra boring and annoying...I thought I'd give a big shout out to beloved Bruce. Bruce is my homeboy! I want that shirt!


1 comment:

  1. I have that shirt bijotch.. ;)
    ...but you can borrow it if you want!!!

    ReplyDelete