Thursday, May 27, 2010

MELODY EHSANI: JEWELRY FOR TOUGH BITCHES

Melody Ehsani is an LA-based shoe and accessory designer that decided to skip out on the prestige of law school and follow her heart, which led her to design! Pardon My French loves independent designers and tries to shout out people you may not know, but should. This girl keeps it real with dope "fuck you" earrings, pistol necklaces, parrot earrings and love/hate rings. I want all of her pieces and I want them NOW! Her tranny-inspired shoes will keep you coming back for more. I hate pink, but must admit that the Asjaj for $150 are off the hook. I'm obsessed with shoes that combine leather with gold and silver chains so these joints are totally fresh. Check out her website at www.melodyehsani.com. Keep it realllllllllll!



No comments:

Post a Comment