Friday, May 14, 2010

MY TRAVELS

For the past month I have really been incognito. I rarely blog! The reason being...moving back to the crazy city of NYC where I now have to work four jobs just to pay my bills. I have a personal training business, work at a restaurant, work for a fashion company, personal train more clients at a private gym and try to create buzz surrounding my own fashion label. With that said, I have rarely had any time to focus on my own brand but have been lucky enough to get my shit in two more stores in NYC. You can find my first collection at Fast Life on the LES as well as my Fall 2010 collection at Coat of Arms, also on the LES.
To racap my last few months of non-existence, this post is dedicated to fond memories of travel with a special someone as well as goodbye parties and NYC adventures. I am not one to self promote myself and rarely like to post pics of me on my blog but decided to do so in this posting b/c one of my greatest joys in life is travel and these pics represent me in my element. Enjoy!
Going away party in Copenhagen :-(
Martin and me at a rooftop party on the LES
Nettie and me at Quartino on Bleecker
Sexy Eva and me at Counter with the girls in the E. Village
The only gay in the West Village
My fat ass eating yet again (Magnolia Bakery)
Drinking Bloody's at Pastis - MPD
Dancing with cheap, pervy bastards in Milano
Looking hung the fuck over at the Golden McDonald's in Milan
The famous Golden Arches in Milano
Eva and me on the roof deck of the cathedral in Milan
Feed the horse, yum yum (gelato, Milano style)

No comments:

Post a Comment