Monday, January 17, 2011

YOURS TRULY SPINNING FOR JESSIE AT JOLENE'S

Every Thursday, Jolene hosts a gay, straight, bi, tranny, granny party...basically what I am trying to convey is that it is for everyone! Lucky for me and good for you, the Jolene staff asked me to DJ. So if you are in Copenhagen on Thursday, January 20th, I will be spinning from 10-3, playing some dope shit and some really fresh mixes...like a bit of Riders on the Storm with a Billy Jean mix...very interesting stuff!
Jolene is located in the meatpacking district of Copenhagen. It is one of my favorite places in Denmark so be sure to stop by and say hello to moi and all the hot grannies, trannies, straights, gays and bis.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102277269849291

    CAn't wait!

    ReplyDelete