Saturday, January 16, 2010

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER FOR TARGET



So, I found some really cool Jean Paul Gaultier For Target pics from the Spring 2010 Look Book and thought I would give a shout out to the beloved man behind Madonna's Blonde Ambition Tour and the infamous cone bra! The collection for Target does not release until March 7th but maybe it's best to plan ahead! If it is anything like Comme des Garçons for H&M last year, bitches will be armed and dangerous! It was like playing football, or better yet, smear the queer, trying to get those beloved drop crotch Comme des Garçons leggings last year. I drop kicked a beotch to get those joints! I think I'll just send a friend this time around so I don't have to deal with crazy NYC Target customers myself! Check out the tattoo leggings (makes me think of dope designer, Peggy Noland), the fresh motorcycle jacket and the cool striped sailor shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment