Tuesday, January 12, 2010

JUSTIFY MY LOVE, TONY WARD STYLE

I know we've all seen it and I know that you "mainstream haters" will never forgive me, but Justify My Love is such a sexy video that I just couldn't help myself in posting. Not only that, but it features the ONLY man that I would ever consider sleeping with, Tony Ward. He started off as a model for Calvin Klein, being featured in the sexy underwear campaigns by Herb Ritts. He went on to model for Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, Fendi and Hugo Boss. In the 90's he started dating Madonna (that would be a chore and a half) and was featured in Madonna's controversial Sex book, which was released in 1992. BTW, if you think you recognize the background vocals, you probably do. The song was produced by Lenny Kravitz and if you listen closely, you can hear his voice in the video. Madonna = 90's = hotness!


No comments:

Post a Comment