Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MARC JACOBS INK

Last night I was having a conversation with friends over drinks (as usual) about EVERYTHING fashion! Obviously you cannot speak about fashion without mentioning Marc Jacobs. I don't know if I'm more obsessed with the clothes he makes or the tattoo he adorns on his forearm with husband and business partner, Lorenzo Martone. The ink is from the famous Scott Campbell tattoo parlor in Brooklyn called SAVED. The waiting list is over 5 years long and one can understand why after checking out this dope ink...it makes me crave another one! Maybe "hos before bros" next time!



2 comments:

  1. WE should get a tattoo tomorrow.. or friday!!
    "Hos Before Bros"
    -purple masturbation-

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! Lets totally do it. You know I am always game for some new ink:-)

    ReplyDelete