Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scarlett Johansson for D&G





I love D&G and I love Scarlett Johansson so when I heard that the dynamic Italian duo were featuring SJ in the new ad campaign for the spring release of the new Dolce and Gabbana make-up line, I went bananas. If Woody Allen loves Scarlett, you should too! I don't know if you have seen Vicky Cristina Barcelona or Scoop, but you should because she rocks in that quirky Woody Allen sort of way! Obviously D&G wants her as a muse too because she is rocking it once again in these Marilyn Monroe inspired prints, which are slated to drop soon. Here is a sneak peak because I am an internet slut that tries to find cool shit at all times!

2 comments:

  1. She's pretty hot--do you have her album? I love it, she has a strange haunting voice, but I've heard she is pretty tone deaf, so they ran a bunch of effects on her voice. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hear about her album but haven't checked it out as of yet but now I will! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete