Friday, February 19, 2010

TERRY'S DIARY

Terry Richardson's new blog, appropriately tagged Terry's Diary, is filled with what blogs should be filled with...pictures!! I don't know about you but I'm sick of reading, I'd much rather look at photos. Maybe that is why I haven't read a book in over five months...my attention span is the size of a peanut at the moment and I cannot concentrate on anything longer than a paragraph. That is exactly why I love Terry's blog, www.terrysdiary.com. Check out these cool pics of Terry shaving Jered Leto's head. P to the S, my hair looks exactly the same as Jered's at the moment. I got that shit buzzed yesterday by an Icelander! I'm giving yet another shout out to ICE to the LAND! Better hair, hotter girls and WAY cooler peeps!!! Andddddd, the hair cut didn't take four hours andddddd it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Street Cuts all the way...Cope to the hagen! Ask for Steinunn!
That's a boy version of what I look like at the moment!!



2 comments:

  1. That was awesome--did you see Feb. 7th? Vibrators. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yes, i saw it...he is sooooo perverted but really funny!

    ReplyDelete